Torres v. Torres – The People
This article is part of our Pro Se Litigant series, case: Torres v. Torres – The People
Every court room television series knows that a good jurist must know and consider the character and believability of a witness and all others associated with a case. We have made considerable effort in researching, and writing about the facts we found on each of the parties on this page.
Each has an associated “Who Is?” page. The articles include links or references to the facts we uncovered whenever possible. We do form conclusions and occasionally express our opinion, but these will be either obvious or declared. We have provided a short sentence on each party as to their association with the case. We leave it up to you to form your own conclusions.
- Jesse E. Torres III – Victim of extortion attempts and death threats, Founder & Co-Chairman of Committee to Impeach Judge Shirley R. Lewis.
- Jennifer J. Adams – Victim of extortion attempts and death threats.
- Sophie J. Torres – (“Ma Barker”) Has a long history of unlawfully taking funds from family members; was sued by almost her entire family in another matter for attempting to get majority ownership of a home promised to another; alleged to have transferred funds belonging to her son to her own bank account.
- Jesse E. Torres IV (A.K.A. Jesse Stockwell, Jesse E. Stockwell) Founder and Managing Partner of Debtmerica, alleged to have implemented and funded the bad acts against the Plaintiffs when stories concerning his Mother’s four + 2 attempted abortions surfaced.
- Debtmerica LLC – Alleged to have facilitated the actions of Jesse E. Torres IV (A.K.A. Jesse Stockwell, Jesse E. Stockwell) including funding and hiding the Defendant Jesse E. Torres IV from being served.
- Debtmerica, LLC Managing Partner (Jesse Stockwell)
- Donald F. Torres
- Christopher J. Muse – Well documented claims of bias, lack of knowledge of the law, rapidly increasing number of complaints appearing, claims of making law to suit his decisions at his pleasure.
- Regina Quinlan – Warned the Plaintiffs to “be very careful about posting documents on the internet”, and yes, she was really referring to public court documents.
- Robert C. Rufo – Ruled on various motions in the case, some in favor of the Plaintiffs, some for the Defendants.
The Justices (Appeals Court)
- Elspeth B. Cypher
- Peter J. Rubin
- Gabrielle R. Wolohojian
- Jeremy M. Carter (Wilkins, DeYoung & Carter)
- Cindy A. Nuzzolo (Wilkins, DeYoung & Carter)
- Seth G. Roman (Wilkins, DeYoung & Carter)
- Mary Carmon Torres (Mary C. Torres) Accused of being at the foundation of the Complaint’s charges.
- Joanne Stockwell (A.K.A. Joanne Torres, Joanne Stockwell-Torres, Joanne Lynn Stockwell) Facts made known about her abortions ignited the case. A long and checkered past, both individually and with her son, now called Jesse Stockwell.
- James Kimberly Torres – Convicted and imprisoned felon with outstanding Mexican Warrant for his arrest. Made death threats to be carried out by “prison buddies” Hell’s Angles against the Plaintiffs to extort funds from them.